Scott McCaughey of The Baseball Project and innumerable other bands (Young Fresh Fellows, etc.) stops to chat with fans before the Jeff Tweedy solo set that closes out the Solid Sound Festival on Sunday at MASS MoCA.
- Do people seem to be driving much faster — and dumber — since the pandemic took hold? Maybe it’s because the cops s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- I’ve been stopped for speeding a few times in my decades as a licensed driver, but never had a police officer tell… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- I’ve had a @Garmin Forerunner 235 for 3 months. Big improvement in tracking over @Jabra app. But it developed a cr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 months ago
- WNYC Radio: Save "New Sounds" on WNYC chng.it/vL8F2QvG via @Change 7 months ago
- Stew and Heidi take back the songs of “The Total Bent.” @ Joe's Pub instagram.com/p/B2QB8-AFbSd/… 8 months ago
Will You Miss Me When I’m Gone? Calendar
- (Le) Poisson Rouge Asphalt Orchestra BAM Bang on a Can Bang on a Can All-Stars Bill Bragin Bill Million Brenda Sauter Broadway Brooklyn Bryce Dessner Christian Gibbs Colman Domingo Dave Weckerman David Lang Doveman Ed Seifert Fela! Free Georgia Hubley Glenn Mercer Heidi Rodewald Hoboken Ira Kaplan Jeff Tweedy Jennifer O'Connor Joanna Settle Joe's Pub John Baumgartner Julia Wolfe Lincoln Center Lincoln Center Out of Doors lohud.com Manhattan MASS MoCA Maxwell's Michael Gordon Music Nels Cline New Amsterdam Records New CIty Nico Muhly North Adams Nyack Passing Strange Pat Sansone Piermont Rockland County Rockwood Music Hall Sahr Ngaujah Sam Amidon Sharon Van Etten Solid Sound Festival Speed the Plough Spike Lee St. Ann's Warehouse Stanley Demeski Steve Reich Stew Stew & The Negro Problem Terry Riley The Bell House The Bongos The Bowery Ballroom The Feelies The Journal News The National The Negro Problem The Public Theater The Turning Point Todd Reynolds Tom Chapin Toni Baumgartner Wilco Yo La Tengo